The relations between employees and employers in the czech republic are governed by the labour law consisting of a number of acts decrees and regulations . Labour law in the czech republic regulates the legal relations arising in connection with the performance of dependent work between employees and their employers . Employment labour law in czech republic covering issues of terms and conditions of employment employee representation and industrial relations discrimination . 1 historical background the czech republic came into being on 1st january 1993 when the former republic of czechoslovakia peacefully split into two independent . Czech law often referred to as the legal order of the czech republic prvn d esk republiky is the system of legal rules in force in the czech republic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.